Ships Crossing 2026
Aug. 7th, 2026 10:17 pmDear Creator,
I'm sure I'll like whatever you make for me, so just have fun! I know there are some characters/pairings that have more prompts than others, but that just means I had a lot of ideas for those (or had a past letter to copy & paste from). If I requested a character, I would be happy to see just about anything for them!
I’m
saiditallbefore on AO3.
Things I like:
Smut Likes:
DNWs:
Crossover Ships:
Andromache of Scythia (The Old Guard (Movies 2020 2025))/Eve Baird (Librarians TV 2014)
They're both soldiers and protectors of their teams, and with Eve's new immortality and Andy's lost or recently recovered immortality, I think they'd have a fun dynamic. I'm sure Andy is aware of magic (she probably lived through the days when magic was widespread), and maybe even the Library; maybe she has a history with past Librarians or Guardians?
Chelli Lona Aphra (Star Wars - All Media Types)/River Song (Doctor Who (2005))
I absolutely adore Aphra. I love how amoral and self-serving she is, even when she's perfectly aware that she's only hurting herself in the long term. I love how smart she is, and how those smarts get her both into and out of trouble. Like Mar-Mas Voor says, she always looks after herself, she always betrays people, and she always feels guilty afterward. I also really love River Song-- she's charming and adventurous and also willing to shoot first and ask questions later. And they're both SPACE ARCHAEOLOGISTS! They could be rivals, or work together, or meet on a dig (which one or both of them would almost certainly be at illicitly)! The possibilities are endless!
Eve Baird (The Librarians (TV 2014))/Sophie Devereaux (Leverage (US TV 2008)
Maybe sometime in her past Sophie stole a magical artifact and the Librarians (and their guardian) are getting it back? Or maybe the Leverage team is on a job when things start getting weird and Eve is one of the people who seems to know what's going on...
Eve Baird (Librarians TV 2014)/Nile Freeman (The Old Guard (Movies 2020 2025))
Former soldiers thrust into a world that is far stranger and more magical than they previously thought! And now they're both immortal! Does Nile feel in over her head, finding out that magic is real too? Maybe Nile runs into the Librarians out in the wild, and she gets pulled into the magical mayhem, or maybe the other immortals introduce her to the Library and its Guardian.
Eve Baird (Librarians TV 2014)/Dinah Lance (DC Comics)
I love Dinah; she's everything. I love her with the Arrowfam, love her with the JSA, love her with the Birds of Prey, love her on her own. She's a badass martial artist who just happens to have superpowers; she can be prickly and difficult, but she also cares really deeply and she's very protective of the people she cares about. I find it so fascinating that she's a little bit afraid of her own capabilities-- she knows all too well that she's capable of killing people, but that's not the kind of person she wants to be.
Eve is another character who is just so good at what she does! She's a fighter and she's sometimes out of her depth with the magic stuff, but she's great at learning on the job. She's not what I would call a nurturing character, but she is a protective one, and she will do everything in her power to keep the people under her protection-- whether that be the Librarians or civilians or someone else-- from getting hurt.
Maybe some magical shenanigans lead to Eve ending up in the DC universe? Or maybe the two universes were always one, however you decide that works. Maybe something Dinah is investigating with the Birds of Prey leads her into contact with Eve and the Librarians. I just think they'd be a really fun (and hot!) duo!
Helena Bertinelli (DC Comics)/Natasha Romanoff (Marvel Cinematic Universe)
I'd love something where Natasha ends up in the DC universe after Vormir, but I'm also down for something where they've always been in the same universe. Something where they end up on the same team, maybe? Or they're both going after the same target?
Helena Bertinelli reading guide: Huntress: Year One, Batman/Huntress: Cry for Blood, and/or The Huntress (1989)
Breanna Casey (Leverage (US TV 2008))/Queenie (Ride or Die (TV 2026))
I just think they're neat! I think they'd have a lot to say to each other about technology and gadgets. What would Breanna think of Queenie's attitude about murder? Maybe Queenie is one of the supposed civilians Breanna runs into on a job, and she's suspicious of the Leverage crew?
Breanna Casey (Leverage (US TV 2008))/Rey (Star Wars Sequel Trilogy)
Breanna (and the rest of the Leverage crew) in Star Wars? Yes absolutely, they would fit SO well into the SW mold of scoundrels with hearts of gold. Or maybe Rey in the Leverage universe-- she could be someone Breanna meets on a normal job, or maybe she's part of one of the other Leverage teams.
Peggy Carter (Marvel Cinematic Universe)/Diana (DCU (Comics))
Maybe Peggy is on the JSA or other early hero team with Diana? Maybe they crossed paths during the war? Maybe some kind of job has Peggy going undercover in the Themysciran embassy or somewhere else where she and Diana meet?
Peggy Carter (Marvel Cinematic Universe)/Susan Pevensie (Chronicles of Narnia - C. S. Lewis)
Maybe Susan comes to work for the SSR or the fledgling SHIELD? Or maybe she and Peggy cross paths while Peggy is in the field, and Peggy is struck by how this civilian is able to take crazy happenings in stride?
I am not interested in "The Problem of Susan" fics or anything that bashes Narnia.
Annabeth Chase (Percy Jackson and the Olympians - Rick Riordan)/Xena (Xena: Warrior Princess)
The worldbuilding of PJO and the worldbuilding of Xena aren't really the same, but I feel like they have a similar sense of humor behind them and the way they portray myths and the gods, and that made me want a story about these two. I'd love to see something where Annabeth ends up in the world of Xena (maybe that's the distant past of her universe?) and travel with Xena and Gabrielle while figuring out how to get home. Or maybe Xena finds herself in Camp Half-Blood and Annabeth ends up taking on the quest to get her back to their proper time/world.
I haven't read anything past the Heroes of Olympus series, so please don't include any PJO canon past that.
Cassandra Cillian (Librarians TV 2014)/Parker (Leverage (US TV 2008))
I think these two would make for a fun chaotic vigilante duo! I'd love to see Parker's reaction to learning about magic-- would she be fascinated, or would she think it's a cheap shortcut? And I'd love to see Cassandra working with Parker on a job of some kind. Or maybe the Leverage team and the Librarians run into each other on a job and the two teams end up working together, and Cassandra and Parker hit it off? I'm good with any era of Leverage, from the original to Redemption.
Cassandra Cillian (Librarians TV 2014)/Nile Freeman (The Old Guard (Movies 2020 2025))
I'd love something that plays with their different perspectives on mortality-- Nile with her relatively recent immortality, and Cassandra who spent most of her life waiting for her tumor to finally kill her. I'd love to see them end up in some kind of magical Situation together!
Cassandra Cillian (The Librarians (TV 2014))/Zatanna Zatara (DC Comics)
I think the two of them would be cute together! Cassandra would be really interested in Zatanna's brand of magic, and I think it would be really cool for her to be involved with a magician who is interested in helping people rather than taking over the world or whatever. And I think it would be great for Zatanna to have a slightly less dysfunctional relationship for once. I also think it would be really cool to see them work together-- maybe they find out they're working on the same case and end up collaborating?
Sophie Devereaux (Leverage (US TV 2008))/Selina Kyle (DCU (Comics))
Style icons, criminals... you can't tell me they haven't crossed paths. Selina is traditionally more of a-- well, a cat thief than a grifter, but she's definitely done her share of grifting. And Selina is also often an antihero in the "sometimes bad guys are the only good guys you get" mold. Maybe she and Sophie have history, and then they run into each other again sometime after Sophie starts running with the Leverage crew. Maybe the two of them pull some kind of job together, just the two of them. (During those months Sophie was "finding herself" away from the rest of the crew? During the Redemption era? Some other time?)
Katara (Avatar: The Last Airbender (Cartoon 2005))/Ahsoka Tano (Star Wars - All Media Types)
I think it would be really fun to put Katara in the Clone Wars or Rebellion era-- maybe she's a member of one of the rebel cells that springs up after the Empire comes into being? Maybe Ahsoka recruits her? Or you could put Ahsoka in the A:tLA universe and play with that-- maybe she's a disillusioned ex-soldier?
Delle Seyah Kendry (Killjoys (TV))/Qi'ra (Star Wars - All Media Types)
Morally gray women my beloved... I'd love to see them scheming against each other, or grudgingly working together against a larger threat, like the hatchlings. Does Kendry try to cut a deal with Crimson Dawn for the benefit of Qresh or the Quad? Does Qi'ra try to establish herself as a power player in the Quad?
La'an Noonien-Singh (Star Trek: Strange New Worlds (TV))/Rey (Star Wars Sequel Trilogy)
Maybe a mission gone wrong leaves La'an stranded on a foreign planet, where she meets Rey and they have to work together to survive? Or maybe Rey is a member of Starfleet! I think it could be really fun to have something with them sparring together and/or having some kind of adventure together.
Leia Organa (Star Wars - All Media Types)/Kara Zor-El (Supergirl (Movie 2026))
Krypton's death was far more drawn out than Alderaan's, and there are more surviving Alderaanians than Kryptonians, but they both know the grief of seeing their whole world die and then having to get up and keep going. I think that Leia also fits nicely into the same "good and kind but not always nice" mold that Kara does.
Rey (Star Wars Sequel Trilogy)/Zuko (Avatar: the Last Airbender (Cartoon 2005))
I just think they would be fun! Maybe Zuko's terrible luck continues and he ends up in the GFFA, or maybe Rey ends up in the world of Avatar? I'd love to see how they would react to each other's problems, or adventures they end up on together.
I'm sure I'll like whatever you make for me, so just have fun! I know there are some characters/pairings that have more prompts than others, but that just means I had a lot of ideas for those (or had a past letter to copy & paste from). If I requested a character, I would be happy to see just about anything for them!
I’m
Things I like:
- Competency
- Outsider POV
- Hurt/Comfort
- Friends-to-Lovers
- Enemies-to-Lovers
- Families of Choice
- Angst with a happy ending
- Pretend dating or secretly dating
- Casefic
- Porn with plot
- Happy or happy-for-now endings
- Heists (ex: Leverage, Ocean’s 11)
- Language barriers
- Timeloops
- Loyalty kink
- Time travel, dimension travel/dimension hopping
- Stranded together/forced to work together
- Arranged marriage/political marriage/marriage of convenience
- Fpreg (especially in conjunction with arranged marriage, etc.)
- Ghost sex
- Non-mundane AUs (ex: Regency, dragon riders, fantasy, state-mandated ghost hunters)
- Stargazing
- Kissing in the rain
- People without superpowers/special abilities kicking ass alongside people who do have powers/abilities
- Genderbending male characters to female (of the "always a girl" variety)
Smut Likes:
- Bondage
- Phone sex
- Dom/sub
- Cunnilingus
- Pain mixed with pleasure (intentional or unintentional)
- Orgasm denial
- Hate sex
- Object insertion (vaginal only)
- Nipple play
- Spanking
- Vaginal fisting
DNWs:
- Unrequested on-screen character death
- Unprompted crossovers or fusions
- Levels of violence that are graphic or extreme beyond canon
- Unrequested non-con (dub-con or non-con in requested scenarios is A-OK)
- Brainwashing/mental horror/fucking around inside people's minds
- Focus on unrequested pairings
- Breathplay
- Anal sex
- Homophobia
- Focus on the breakup of canon relationships (please just say it didn't work out or it never happened; don't make a Big Thing about it)
- Putting nuclear family labels ("mom"/"dad"/"child"/etc) on found family relationships
Crossover Ships:
Andromache of Scythia (The Old Guard (Movies 2020 2025))/Eve Baird (Librarians TV 2014)
They're both soldiers and protectors of their teams, and with Eve's new immortality and Andy's lost or recently recovered immortality, I think they'd have a fun dynamic. I'm sure Andy is aware of magic (she probably lived through the days when magic was widespread), and maybe even the Library; maybe she has a history with past Librarians or Guardians?
Chelli Lona Aphra (Star Wars - All Media Types)/River Song (Doctor Who (2005))
I absolutely adore Aphra. I love how amoral and self-serving she is, even when she's perfectly aware that she's only hurting herself in the long term. I love how smart she is, and how those smarts get her both into and out of trouble. Like Mar-Mas Voor says, she always looks after herself, she always betrays people, and she always feels guilty afterward. I also really love River Song-- she's charming and adventurous and also willing to shoot first and ask questions later. And they're both SPACE ARCHAEOLOGISTS! They could be rivals, or work together, or meet on a dig (which one or both of them would almost certainly be at illicitly)! The possibilities are endless!
Eve Baird (The Librarians (TV 2014))/Sophie Devereaux (Leverage (US TV 2008)
Maybe sometime in her past Sophie stole a magical artifact and the Librarians (and their guardian) are getting it back? Or maybe the Leverage team is on a job when things start getting weird and Eve is one of the people who seems to know what's going on...
Eve Baird (Librarians TV 2014)/Nile Freeman (The Old Guard (Movies 2020 2025))
Former soldiers thrust into a world that is far stranger and more magical than they previously thought! And now they're both immortal! Does Nile feel in over her head, finding out that magic is real too? Maybe Nile runs into the Librarians out in the wild, and she gets pulled into the magical mayhem, or maybe the other immortals introduce her to the Library and its Guardian.
Eve Baird (Librarians TV 2014)/Dinah Lance (DC Comics)
I love Dinah; she's everything. I love her with the Arrowfam, love her with the JSA, love her with the Birds of Prey, love her on her own. She's a badass martial artist who just happens to have superpowers; she can be prickly and difficult, but she also cares really deeply and she's very protective of the people she cares about. I find it so fascinating that she's a little bit afraid of her own capabilities-- she knows all too well that she's capable of killing people, but that's not the kind of person she wants to be.
Eve is another character who is just so good at what she does! She's a fighter and she's sometimes out of her depth with the magic stuff, but she's great at learning on the job. She's not what I would call a nurturing character, but she is a protective one, and she will do everything in her power to keep the people under her protection-- whether that be the Librarians or civilians or someone else-- from getting hurt.
Maybe some magical shenanigans lead to Eve ending up in the DC universe? Or maybe the two universes were always one, however you decide that works. Maybe something Dinah is investigating with the Birds of Prey leads her into contact with Eve and the Librarians. I just think they'd be a really fun (and hot!) duo!
Helena Bertinelli (DC Comics)/Natasha Romanoff (Marvel Cinematic Universe)
I'd love something where Natasha ends up in the DC universe after Vormir, but I'm also down for something where they've always been in the same universe. Something where they end up on the same team, maybe? Or they're both going after the same target?
Helena Bertinelli reading guide: Huntress: Year One, Batman/Huntress: Cry for Blood, and/or The Huntress (1989)
Breanna Casey (Leverage (US TV 2008))/Queenie (Ride or Die (TV 2026))
I just think they're neat! I think they'd have a lot to say to each other about technology and gadgets. What would Breanna think of Queenie's attitude about murder? Maybe Queenie is one of the supposed civilians Breanna runs into on a job, and she's suspicious of the Leverage crew?
Breanna Casey (Leverage (US TV 2008))/Rey (Star Wars Sequel Trilogy)
Breanna (and the rest of the Leverage crew) in Star Wars? Yes absolutely, they would fit SO well into the SW mold of scoundrels with hearts of gold. Or maybe Rey in the Leverage universe-- she could be someone Breanna meets on a normal job, or maybe she's part of one of the other Leverage teams.
Peggy Carter (Marvel Cinematic Universe)/Diana (DCU (Comics))
Maybe Peggy is on the JSA or other early hero team with Diana? Maybe they crossed paths during the war? Maybe some kind of job has Peggy going undercover in the Themysciran embassy or somewhere else where she and Diana meet?
Peggy Carter (Marvel Cinematic Universe)/Susan Pevensie (Chronicles of Narnia - C. S. Lewis)
Maybe Susan comes to work for the SSR or the fledgling SHIELD? Or maybe she and Peggy cross paths while Peggy is in the field, and Peggy is struck by how this civilian is able to take crazy happenings in stride?
I am not interested in "The Problem of Susan" fics or anything that bashes Narnia.
Annabeth Chase (Percy Jackson and the Olympians - Rick Riordan)/Xena (Xena: Warrior Princess)
The worldbuilding of PJO and the worldbuilding of Xena aren't really the same, but I feel like they have a similar sense of humor behind them and the way they portray myths and the gods, and that made me want a story about these two. I'd love to see something where Annabeth ends up in the world of Xena (maybe that's the distant past of her universe?) and travel with Xena and Gabrielle while figuring out how to get home. Or maybe Xena finds herself in Camp Half-Blood and Annabeth ends up taking on the quest to get her back to their proper time/world.
I haven't read anything past the Heroes of Olympus series, so please don't include any PJO canon past that.
Cassandra Cillian (Librarians TV 2014)/Parker (Leverage (US TV 2008))
I think these two would make for a fun chaotic vigilante duo! I'd love to see Parker's reaction to learning about magic-- would she be fascinated, or would she think it's a cheap shortcut? And I'd love to see Cassandra working with Parker on a job of some kind. Or maybe the Leverage team and the Librarians run into each other on a job and the two teams end up working together, and Cassandra and Parker hit it off? I'm good with any era of Leverage, from the original to Redemption.
Cassandra Cillian (Librarians TV 2014)/Nile Freeman (The Old Guard (Movies 2020 2025))
I'd love something that plays with their different perspectives on mortality-- Nile with her relatively recent immortality, and Cassandra who spent most of her life waiting for her tumor to finally kill her. I'd love to see them end up in some kind of magical Situation together!
Cassandra Cillian (The Librarians (TV 2014))/Zatanna Zatara (DC Comics)
I think the two of them would be cute together! Cassandra would be really interested in Zatanna's brand of magic, and I think it would be really cool for her to be involved with a magician who is interested in helping people rather than taking over the world or whatever. And I think it would be great for Zatanna to have a slightly less dysfunctional relationship for once. I also think it would be really cool to see them work together-- maybe they find out they're working on the same case and end up collaborating?
Sophie Devereaux (Leverage (US TV 2008))/Selina Kyle (DCU (Comics))
Style icons, criminals... you can't tell me they haven't crossed paths. Selina is traditionally more of a-- well, a cat thief than a grifter, but she's definitely done her share of grifting. And Selina is also often an antihero in the "sometimes bad guys are the only good guys you get" mold. Maybe she and Sophie have history, and then they run into each other again sometime after Sophie starts running with the Leverage crew. Maybe the two of them pull some kind of job together, just the two of them. (During those months Sophie was "finding herself" away from the rest of the crew? During the Redemption era? Some other time?)
Katara (Avatar: The Last Airbender (Cartoon 2005))/Ahsoka Tano (Star Wars - All Media Types)
I think it would be really fun to put Katara in the Clone Wars or Rebellion era-- maybe she's a member of one of the rebel cells that springs up after the Empire comes into being? Maybe Ahsoka recruits her? Or you could put Ahsoka in the A:tLA universe and play with that-- maybe she's a disillusioned ex-soldier?
Delle Seyah Kendry (Killjoys (TV))/Qi'ra (Star Wars - All Media Types)
Morally gray women my beloved... I'd love to see them scheming against each other, or grudgingly working together against a larger threat, like the hatchlings. Does Kendry try to cut a deal with Crimson Dawn for the benefit of Qresh or the Quad? Does Qi'ra try to establish herself as a power player in the Quad?
La'an Noonien-Singh (Star Trek: Strange New Worlds (TV))/Rey (Star Wars Sequel Trilogy)
Maybe a mission gone wrong leaves La'an stranded on a foreign planet, where she meets Rey and they have to work together to survive? Or maybe Rey is a member of Starfleet! I think it could be really fun to have something with them sparring together and/or having some kind of adventure together.
Leia Organa (Star Wars - All Media Types)/Kara Zor-El (Supergirl (Movie 2026))
Krypton's death was far more drawn out than Alderaan's, and there are more surviving Alderaanians than Kryptonians, but they both know the grief of seeing their whole world die and then having to get up and keep going. I think that Leia also fits nicely into the same "good and kind but not always nice" mold that Kara does.
Rey (Star Wars Sequel Trilogy)/Zuko (Avatar: the Last Airbender (Cartoon 2005))
I just think they would be fun! Maybe Zuko's terrible luck continues and he ends up in the GFFA, or maybe Rey ends up in the world of Avatar? I'd love to see how they would react to each other's problems, or adventures they end up on together.